RE-OPENING DISCOUNT FOR ALL BOOKINGS FOR ROOMS IN JUNE 2020 - SAVE 20%*
USE CODE: LETMEOUT
*(not combinable with other discounts - must book for a room to play in by June 30th)
June 24th Update
Masks Required per NC Executive Order #147
Per North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper's Executive Order, face masks are required for indoor activities. This is effective immediately through the extension of Phase 2, which is currently schedule to end on July 17th @ 5 pm.
We do ask that you bring your own face mask, but if you are unable to bring one, we will have some on site to use. We kindly ask that you cooperate with us on this, as this is a state requirement and we want to be able to stay open to allow others to have fun in these trying times. While we do not want to refuse anyone or turn anyone away, we do reserve the right to ask a guest to leave for non-compliance for this executive order, and no refund will be issued as these terms are agreed to when purchasing the ticket for the reservation as well as by each player when signing the waivers.
A face covering does not need to be worn by a worker, customer, or patron who meets one of the following exceptions:
- Should not wear a face covering due to any medical or behavioral condition or disability (including, but not limited to, any person who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious or incapacitated, or is otherwise unable to put on or remove the face covering without assistance);
- Is under eleven years of age;
- Is actively eating or drinking;
- Is strenuously exercising;
- Is seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired in a way that requires the mouth to be visible;
- Is giving a speech for a broadcast or to an audience;
- Is working at home or is in a personal vehicle;
- Is temporarily removing his or her face covering to secure government or medical services or for identification purposes;
- Would be at risk from wearing a face covering at work, as determined by local, state, or federal regulators or workplace safety guidelines;
- Has found that their face covering is impeding visibility to operate equipment or a vehicle; and/or
- Is a child whose parent, guardian, or responsible person has been unable to place the face covering safely on the child’s face.
June 1st Update
WE ARE OPEN!!!!
At The Door Escape Room, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation on a constant basis. Our hearts go out to those in the local community and around the world have been impacted.
Cleanliness and customer safety have always been top priorities at our establishment and we continue to be committed to the health and well-being of our guests. Following the guidance set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Mecklenburg County, we are adhering to their measures for prevention to keep our facility clean and safe.
Our Enhanced Measures for Cleanliness and safety:
- ALL ROOMS for customer bookings are now PRIVATE
- Limit to a maximum of 2 rooms running concurrently.
- Phased start times so groups will not interact with other groups in the lobby
- Additional half hour added (now at least a full hour) between rooms to allow for extra cleaning of surfaces and puzzles
- Hand Sanitizer provided for customer use
- Reduced hours to allow for an increase in the frequency of detailed and deep cleaning of each escape room
- Online waivers to be filled out before arrival on your own personal devices to minimize contact at the escape room.
- Masks are not currently required, but highly encouraged to keep our staff safe and your party as well.
We have relaxed our cancelation and refund policies to adapt to the current situation. While we have always allowed cancellations with at least 72 hours notice, we are reducing that down to 24 hours notice before the scheduled time of the event. You will receive a full refund if cancelled within 24 hours. Any cancellation, for any reason, within the 24 hour period but before the start of the room will receive a credit to use for a future booking. If you need to make any modifications to your existing or future reservations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you promptly.
We do want to stress that if you or anyone in your party is sick, to any extent, please remain at home for your own safety, as well as the safety of our guests and our staff. We will not admit any guests that show symptoms of being sick for the safety of everyone. We are taking the precautions to make sure guests have a safe environment to enjoy activities in small groups, and we appreciate your cooperation.
If you have any additional concerns or questions feel free to email us at email@example.com , and we will get back in touch with you. Be safe, and we can't wait to have fun with you at The Door Escape Room.