At The Door Escape Room, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation on a constant basis. Our hearts go out to those in the local community and around the world have been impacted.
Cleanliness and customer safety have always been top priorities at our establishment and we continue to be committed to the health and well-being of our guests. Following the guidance set forth by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), we are adhering to their measures for prevention to keep our facility clean and safe.
Our Enhanced Measures for Cleanliness
- ALL ROOMS for customer bookings are now PRIVATE (currently through the end of March)
- Limit to a maximum of 2 rooms running at the same time
- Phased start times so groups will not interact with other groups in the lobby
- Additional half hour between rooms to allow for extra cleaning of surfaces and puzzles
- Hand Sanitizer provided for customer use
- Reduced hours to allow for an increase in the frequency of detailed and deep cleaning of each escape room
We have relaxed our cancelation and refund policies to adapt to the current situation. While we have always allowed cancellations with at least 72 hours notice, we are reducing that down to 24 hours notice before the scheduled time of the event. You will receive a full refund if cancelled within 24 hours. Anything within the 24 hour period but before the start of the room will receive a credit to use for a future booking. If you need to make any modifications to your existing or future reservations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you promptly.
We do want to stress that if you or anyone in your party is sick, to any extent, please remain at home for your own safety, as well as the safety of our guests and our staff. We are taking the precautions to make sure guests have a safe environment to enjoy activities in small groups, and we appreciate your cooperation.
If you have any additional concerns or questions feel free to email us at email@example.com , and we will get back in touch with you. Be safe, and we can't wait to have fun with you at The Door Escape Room.